The Streets - Blinded by the Lights
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I wanna bungee jump from a helicopter.
First blog, first post... written in the hope that nobody will ever read this... ever. Just want to remind myself once in a while some random thoughts that cross my mind. This gray matter needs leftovers from time to time. Actually I though of something today and I didn't want to forget it... this is the real reason why I'm spilling letters allover the screen right now. The journey of self-awareness starts... now: Je me sens comme je suis garé en diagonale dans un univers parallèl... Someone I know uses the following status: "Good things happen to good people.". This simple succession of simple words had my brains pounding on the pia matter like a chimp on amphetamine, and I started to wonder: "Is this true?". After some contemplation I realized that maybe PEOPLE ARE GOOD BECAUSE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THEM and not the other way around. After realizing this... I started to become even more paranoid on the matter... "Would I be a good person if good things started to happen to me, or am I so scarred that I've become immune to "good" because I don't believe in it?"... "Would I recognize "good" so that I won't reject it simply because it feels new?". I wrote this thinking that when I see it all laid down I'd be able to give myself some answers but... fuck, I'm even more puzzled than when I started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment